Toyer, Dietrich CPA – Financial Accounting Tools
Should I refinance my mortgage? How much do I need to save for my child’s college education? As accounting professionals, these are some of the questions that are posed to us on a daily basis. We are providing these interactive financial calculators and other tools to assist you with some of the day-to-day questions and concerns that may arise. While these financial tools are not a substitute for financial advice from a qualified professional, they can be used as a starting point in your decision making process.
Auto Loan Early Payoff
- Find out how much interest you can save by increasing your monthly auto loan payment.
Debt and Credit Card Tools
Accelerated Debt Payoff
- Consolidating your debt is only half of the battle. You still need a plan to get your debt paid in full. This calculator can show you how to accelerate your debt payoff.
Consolidation Loan Investment Calculator
- Getting a consolidation loan can do more than payoff your debt. Use this calculator to see the results of paying off your debt and investing your payment savings.
Credit Card Optimizer
- The Credit Card Optimizer helps you determine the best distribution of your credit card debt.
How much do you owe?
- Use this calculator as a starting point for your debt management plan.
- Use this calculator to determine how much disability insurance you may need to cover expenses if you are unable to work due to illness or injury.
Long Term Care Calculator
- Long term care is needed by those who can’t perform the basic tasks required to take care of themselves. This calculator can help you determine if you are financially prepared for this impending expense.
Alternative Payment Frequencies
- Use this calculator to determine your payment or loan amount for different payment frequencies.
Loan & Credit Line Payment
- This calculator helps determine your loan or credit line payment.
Bi-weekly Payment Calculator
- Using bi-weekly payments can accelerate your mortgage payoff and save you thousands in interest. Use this calculator to compare a typical monthly payment schedule to an accelerated bi-weekly payment./span>
Mortgage Comparison: 15 Years vs. 30 Years
- Use this calculator to compare these two mortgage terms, and let us help you decide which term is better for you.
- Save thousands of dollars in interest by increasing your monthly mortgage payment.
- Can you buy your dream home? Find out just how much you can afford!
Personal Finance Tools
Home Budget Analysis
- Analyze your budget, see where your money goes and find out where you can improve!
How Important is Social Security?
- Use this calculator to determine how losing this important retirement asset could affect you.
Required Minimum Distribution (RMD)
- Use this calculator to determine your Required Minimum Distributions (RMD) as an account owner of a retirement account. This financial calculator will also look at potential future year’s distribution requirements.
Retirement Pension Planner
- Plan your retirement with a company pension, find out if you are on track – and learn how to stay there.
Roth IRA Calculator
- Use this calculator to compare the Roth IRA to an ordinary taxable investment.
Roth IRA vs. Traditional IRA
- Use this calculator to determine which IRA may be right for you.
Here you can define the content that will be placed within the current tab.
- Use this calculator to help develop or fine tune your education savings plan.
Emergency Savings Calculator
- This calculator helps you determine how much emergency savings you may need, and how you can begin saving toward this important goal.
- Find out how consistent investments over a number of years can be an effective strategy to accumulate wealth.
1040 Tax Calculator
- Enter your filing status, income, deductions and credits and we will estimate your total tax. Based on your projected withholdings for the year, we can also estimate your tax refund or amount you may owe the IRS next April.
Marginal Tax Rate Calculator
- Use this calculator to determine your marginal and effective tax rates. This calculator sorts through the tax brackets and filing options to calculate your true tax liability.
U.S. 1040EZ Tax Form Calculator
- Many people can use the 1040EZ tax form instead of the more complicated 1040 to calculate their taxes. Containing only seven required inputs, the 1040EZ is one of the quickest forms to calculate your tax bill.
Why Choose UsWe view every client relationship like a partnership, and truly believe that our success is a result of your success.Read more
Free ConsultationWe offer a free initial consultation. You'll gain valuable knowledge and have a plan to help you with whatever tax, financial or accounting needs you have..Request an appointment